Ensuring patient care needs for a successful outcome is our priority. Our Care Transition team coordinates among all health professionals involved in order to ensure a smooth transition that is as comfortable and safe for the patient as possible.
- Obtaining all necessary paperwork from the hospital and coordinating / scheduling primary care physician follow up visit
- Coordinating any necessary medical equipment and homecare services such as nursing and therapy
- Reviewing medication information and communicating with nurses to help ensure accuracy
- Following up with the patient within 24 to 48 hours upon returning home to ensure all needs have been met by our staff
- Evaluating the patient home for any safety risks or concerns
- Providing assistance with effectively communicating health care needs