When you and your loved ones are facing the challenges of selecting end of life care, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs must be met. Our Hospice provides a team of compassionate, professional care providers who go above and beyond to improve the quality of life for those who are facing a terminal illness and their families.
When is Hospice Appropriate?
- Multiple trips to the emergency room in a short period of time
- Shortness of breath while resting
- Several falls over a six-month period
- Increasing issues with pain
- Weight loss with a noticeable difference in the way clothes fit
- Spending most of the day in a chair or bed
- Advanced treatment of chronic diseases including CHF, diabetes, COPD, & Alzheimer’s
- Industry leading healthcare by trusted professionals
- Dedicated to helping our patients avoid unnecessary hospitalizations
- Compassionate care you can trust
- Hospice teams that works together to offer several tiers of support
Hospice Care is offered in Austin, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Houston, San Antonio, Laredo, and surrounding areas.
To learn more call us at 1-888-423-1197.
- Offers the highest level of healthcare
- Professional trustworthy caregivers for your loved one
- Spiritual support
- Physician directed medical care
- Peace of mind knowing your loved one is in good hands
A Gallup poll reveals that close to nine in ten adults (88%) would prefer to die in their homes, free of pain, surrounded by family and loved ones: Hospice works to make this happen.
National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization research shows that 94% of families who had a loved one cared for by hospice rated the care as very good to excellent.